Contact Us

Thank you for visiting our website! Here are a few ways to contact us based on type of inquiry:

  • For general inquiries about the Undergraduate Council, please reach out to the UC President and Vice President at
  • For inquiries about UC grants, there are two different entities you can contact, depending on your question:
    • For inquiries about grants that have already been passed by the UC, please contact the UC Treasurer at
    • For inquiries about applying for grants, or anything else related to the UC's finances prior to their official passage, please contact the UC Finance Committee secretary at
  • For inquiries about the work of a specific UC committee, please email the current respective committee chair:
  • For inquiries about the work of the Student-Faculty Committees, please contact the Student-Faculty Committee Director, Jenny Gan '22, at